jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2020

GIRLS HAVE FUN

 


"HO HO HO! LOOK AT ME! I'M A BIG BAD MALE!I HAVE AN ANT BRAIN BUT I THINK I´M BETTER THAN WOMEN BECAUSE A FAT SAUSAGE HANG BETWEEN MY LEGS"

The wave of the feminine Empire spreads unstoppably across the world. The rotten and corrupt male regimes fall before the irresistible advance of the troops of the Superior Sex.

The males,trampled on his stupid arrogance, now crawl humiliated and submissive at the feet of their beautiful conquerors, begging for mercy while they lick whining their boots.

Is it strange that women consider such pathetic beasts ridiculous?


1 comentario:

  1. Hola!!! Pues, me encantan tus trabajos, son lo que busco pero además a nivel técnico son muy buenos!!! Te felicito!!! Espero que sigas produciendo, yo tengo un comic que va del mismo tema, si quieres te lo puedo pasar (no lo hice yo, soy muy malo dibujando).
    Un saludo y enhorabuena!!
    Paul
    paulcosta999 at gmail punto com

    ResponderEliminar