sábado, 11 de enero de 2020

Until Death Do Us Part


“Of course, it was not enough for you to marry a woman much younger than you … you had to try to seduce the maid …”

“Please, my dear … it was a mistake … a stupid mistake!”

“Like all men, you’re nothing more than a cockroach that only thinks with the cock, come on, crawl on the ground like the cockroach you are!”

The pathetic little man prostrates himself before his young wife and trembling bends down to kiss and lick her beautiful feet, begging for mercy.

“Please, don’t kill me, no … I swear it was a mistake … no woman is as attractive as you to me… you’re the only one”.

“If that’s true … jerk off! Look at me and jerk off, I want to see how long it takes you to come!”

“Yes, yes, of course … See, my dear, it’s hard as a rock! And it’s for you … I will not look at another woman … I’ve been so stupid … From now on I’ll be your slave, you will be the true mistress of the house … And I will adore you as a goddess! You see, dear? OOOooh, yes … this is in your honor … Ooooh … it’s in your hooonoorrrr!“ PAM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario